Have you ever been troubled by losing your important data on computer or storage media devices, due to accidental deletion, formatting, hard drive failure, viral attack, system crash, or any other reason. We all are know that losing our important data and files can be frustrating and time-consuming situation, but when we stuck in this situation, the very first thing which comes in our mind is file recovery software.
And when it comes to free data recovery software, I highly recommend you to use the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard free edition. This free software is able to perform a plenty of functions and task with simple and easy user interface. It is also able to repair corrupted and damaged partitions. It is the best data recovery software that can recover lost and deleted files and folders from almost all storage devices.
What EaseUS Can Recover?
• Recover lost files from hard drive, camera card, USB, or any other storage device
• Recover Accidental deleted files
• Recover files even if emptied from the Recycle Bin
• Get back your data after formatting
• Disk recovery after a hard disk failure
• Retrieve data back after losing partition
• Recover all types of files, including documents, photos, video, audio, music, emails, or more
• If your device is attacked by virus, it can recover your data
EaseUS data recovery wizard can recover your data back in just few clicks. When you launch the program, you just need to select the location where you lost your files and folders. And now the scanning will start; the program is able to do scan process in two times. First one is quick scan; it will not take much time as the name suggested. Another is deep scan, it will take time and it is used for further searching. When the quick scan has completed and you can’t find your lost file, so you can go with deep scan in order to find more lost files.
You can also preview files before recovering them. After scanning, the free recovery software will show you a preview list. The benefit of this feature you don’t get back that file which you deleted in your sense, or we can say intentionally. When you preview recoverable list, then select that file which you want to recover and click the recover button.