Nowadays there are many websites that come with various forms of video-based content. In most cases video content tends to be streamed – either through an embedded player or a link to a streaming video website, but the only problem with that is if you want to save the video and watch it later you won’t be able to do so.
One of the best ways around this is by using screen capture software. By simply recording your screen while the video you want to save is playing, you’ll be able to capture it and then save it to watch it later. Assuming you’re not quite sure how to do this, the first thing you’ll need is screen capture software, and the Movavi Screen Capture Studio should be your first port of call.
Not only does the Movavi Screen Capture Studio have all the features that you need to record and save videos from any website, but it also has a host of other tools that you can put to good use too. More importantly, it is extremely intuitive and user-friendly so there shouldn’t be any learning curve to speak of.
To capture video from website and save it, all you need to do is:
- Set the boundaries of the capture area to encompass the video that you want to capture. If the video is playing in ‘full screen’ then just select full screen, or otherwise drag the window to specify a region.
- Make sure the ‘System Audio’ icon is ticked.
- Start the recording by pressing ‘REC’ and either set a timer to stop it or stop it manually once the recording is done.
- Edit and trim out any unwanted segments of your video.
- When satisfied, save it using one of the presets available to optimize it for any device or platform.
As you can see, the entire process is really very straightforward. If you like you could use the other features of the Movavi Screen Capture Studio to enhance the video quality, capture keyboard and mouse actions, add special effects, and much more.
Be sure to try it out and see for yourself just how simple it can be to save videos from any website conveniently and in the optimal format for whatever device you’re using. It really doesn’t get much easier than this.