Motorola – the renowned and world-leading smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest mid-range device, touted as the Motorola Moto G6 Plus smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with dual sensors at the back of the device that captures the perfect you.
Motorola Moto G6 Plus Features
The smartphone features a 5.9 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution at 409 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.0 Oreo operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm SDM630 Snapdragon 630 octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 508 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 4GB or 6GB of RAM along with 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 12MP + 5MP rear camera with f/1.7 and f/2.2 aperture, respectively, phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is an 8 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash support for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 3,200 mAh battery buried inside it with fast battery charging technology support. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Gold, Deep Indigo, and Nimbus.
Motorola Moto G6 Plus Specs
• 5.9 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution
• 409 of ppi pixel density
• Android 8.0 Oreo operating system
• Qualcomm SDM630 Snapdragon 630 octa core processor
• Adreno 508 graphics processor
• 4GB or 6GB of RAM
• 64GB or 128GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 256GB through a MicroSD card
• Dual 12MP + 5MP rear camera
• 8 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Ion 3,200 mAh battery
• fast battery charging technology support
• Color options: Gold, Deep Indigo, and Nimbus
Motorola Moto G6 Plus Price
In terms of price, the Motorola Moto G6 Plus smartphone retails for about 300 EUR.