LG – the renowned and world-leading smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the LG V35+ ThinQ smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with dual sensors at the back of the device that captures the perfect you.
LG V35+ ThinQ Smartphone Features
The smartphone features a 6.0 inches P-OLED capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1440 x 2880 pixels screen resolution at 537 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.0 Oreo operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 630 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 6GB of RAM along with 128GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 400GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 16MP + 16MP rear camera with f/1.6 and f/1.9 aperture, respectively, phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is an 8 megapixel front facing camera with f/1.9 aperture for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 3,300 mAh battery buried inside it with Fast battery charging Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology support that claimed to delivers 50 percent charge in just 36 minutes. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including New Aurora Black, New Platinum Gray.
LG V35+ ThinQ Smartphone Specs
• 6.0 inches P-OLED capacitive touchscreen display
• 1440 x 2880 pixels screen resolution
• 537 of ppi pixel density
• Android 8.0 Oreo operating system
• Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 octa core processor
• Adreno 630 graphics processor
• 6GB of RAM
• 128GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 400GB through a MicroSD card
• Dual 16MP + 16MP rear camera
• 8 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Po 3,300 mAh battery
• Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology support
• Color options: New Aurora Black, New Platinum Gray
LG V35+ ThinQ Smartphone Price
In terms of price, the newly arrived LG V35+ ThinQ smartphone retails for about 800 EUR.