BLU – the smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest mid-range device, touted as the BLU Studio Mega smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with dual sensors at the back of the device that captures the perfect you.
BLU Studio Mega Features
The smartphone features a 6.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 720 x 1440 pixels screen resolution at 268 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Mediatek MT6580 (28 nm) quad core processor and for graphics; there is a Mali-400MP2 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 1GB of RAM along with 16GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 64GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is an 8 megapixel front facing camera for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 2600 mAh battery buried inside it. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Black, Blue, and Silver.
BLU Studio Mega Specs
• 6.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 720 x 1440 pixels screen resolution
• 268 of ppi pixel density
• Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition) operating system
• Mediatek MT6580 (28 nm) quad core processor
• Mali-400MP2 graphics processor
• 1GB of RAM
• 16GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 64GB through a MicroSD card
• Dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera
• 8 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Po 2600 mAh battery
• Color options: Black, Blue, and Silver
BLU Studio Mega Price
In terms of price, the newly arrived BLU Studio Mega mid-range smartphone retails for about 100 USD.