High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is a high-end consumer electronics digital integration. Traditional uses include computers, DVD players, video game consoles and cable boxes. It is rapidly replacing conventional analog equipment. As a higher quality digital alternative, it is the most prevalent technology for multimedia driven consumer electronic devices. HDMI solutions are available across multiple market platforms, with varied applications, highlights and uses.
HDMI Media Distribution Markets
Media distribution solutions (MDS) offer myriad benefits, particularly for the following applications:
- Education: Benefits include cost-effective distribution solutions, long-distance transmissions, Cat 5e cabling systems and superior audio/video quality.
- Healthcare: High-quality video displays in waiting rooms update and advise patients about additional services, improve quality of waiting areas, educate and entertain patients while they wait for their appointments.
- Retail: Dependable and efficient transmission of high-quality HD audio-visual content promotes in-store communication on HDMI displays.
HDMI Matrix Switches Markets
Matrix switches amplify and route HDMI signals from multiple sources across vast distances. Applications include:
- Corporate: Easily connect four HDMI sources, expand and connect equipment, increase stability and compatibility and lower establishment costs.
- Hospitality: Upgrading equipment in a restaurant enhances long distance transmission, flexible installation, high compatibility, easy switching and superior audio/visual quality.
- Event Planning and Video Walls: Event planning is simplified using matrix switches that provide local and remote operation possibilities, excellent high-quality video and long distance transmission capability.
HDMI Splitters Markets
Splitters duplicate a single content for multiple displays and boost the signal so it is accessible over longer distances without degradation. Uses include:
- Banking: Space-saving splitters allow multiple branches to display critical financial information.
- Non-Profit Organizations: Accomplish real-time broadcasting without purchasing high-priced devices, and overcome installation distance between camcorder and monitor, such as in places of worship.
- Transportation: Metro systems benefit from splitters that support signal transmissions from hundreds of source signals in small spaces using compact units.
HDMI Extenders Markets
Extenders utilize Cat 5e cables to allow you to increase the distance between source equipment and displays, presenting them as ideal applications where remote video displays are required, such as in:
- Hospitals: Healthcare industries benefit from transmitting surgical videos from camera to LCD TVs in another operating room via a connected signal transmission.
- Restaurants: Transmit signals between meeting halls and easily manage multiple sources and displays.
- Manufacturing: Professional extenders transmit multiple sources to multiple displays, with the capability of propagating signals over extended distances
- Government applications: Military facilities with existing matrix switches in control rooms can efficiently deliver signals over long distances
ATEN USA HDMI solutions provide the flexibility to add switches, splitters and extenders to meet the requirements of any HDMI installation. We enable you to combine your vision in stores, theaters, meeting rooms, classrooms, or anywhere that you require high-quality HDMI installation.