The Aurora-3D PRUSA I3 is an affordable 3d printer that is great for DIY printing enthusiasts. It comes with a heated bed, metal steel material for stability and durability, k-type extrude, stepper motor, direct-drive extrusion wheel, and more.
The good thing about Aurora 3D DIY Rep-Rap Prusa I3 3D printer kits is that it give you a hands-on feel for the inner-workings of the machine. On the flip side, for those who would not normally want to assemble their printer, but who are working with a budget, Aurora 3D DIY kit can save them some money. RepRap takes the form of a free desktop 3D printer capable of printing plastic objects. Since many parts of RepRap are made from plastic and RepRap prints those parts, RepRap self-replicates by making a kit of itself – a kit that anyone can assemble given time and materials. It also means that – if you’ve got a Rep-Rap – you can print lots of useful stuff, and you can print another Rep-Rap for a friend.
Features Of 3D Printer
- Frame:Lead screw( parts and components)
- Structure:Acrylic sheet
- Print Size:200*200*160.mm(Max)
- Layer thickness:0.1-0.4.mm
- SD Card off-line printing:Support
- LED screen:N
- XY axis positioning accuracy:0.012.mm
- Z axis positioning accuracy:0.004.mm
- Nozlle diameter:0.4mm(standard configuration)
- Nozlle temperature:250oC (Max)
- Platform temperature:110oC (adjustable)
- Platform material:aluminium plate
- Printing material:ABS,PLA
- Material diameter:1.75.mm
- Software language:English
- File format:STL,G-code
- Machine dimension:430*405*370.mm
- Package dimension:400*350*300.mm
- Power supply:DC 12V
- OS: XP, WIN-7, Mac
- Host computer software: Repetier-Host
- Environmental requirement:Temp: -5 – 40°c,Humidity:20-70%
- Display&Controller 2 in 1 Screen (optional)
3D DIYPrinter is about making self-replicating machines, and making them freely available for the benefit of everyone. We are using 3D printing to do this, but if you have other technologies that can copy themselves and that can be made freely available to all, then this is the place for you too. There are a few DIY 3D printer kits out there, but the Aurora-3D DIY Rep-Rap PRUSA I3 is definitely one of the better and more affordable options on the market.
While the kit isn’t perfect (and the assembly instructions are somewhat lacking) it is definitely doable for the more patient of users out there and it will serve as a solid entry into 3D printing.